The Christian Church at "Checkpoint Crisis"

The Church needs to fully understand current-day realities

a message to the Christian Church

by

Pastor Clarence William Page

Dearly Beloveds,

Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Every now and then the Christian Church, like all other human entities, needs to examine the current-day realities that affect its operations. As your brother in Christ, I now lay out some of those realities.

I begin with the premise that the church is in crisis. That crisis is quite pronounced and driven by the forces of the Adversary that placed our Lord on the cross at Calvary.

For proper perspective, let's identify the Christian Church and differentiate it from it kindreds and neighbors.

In persona, Jesus Christ equals the Christian Church. Its relatives are Islam and Judaism.

In persona, Ishmael equals Arabs-Islam.

In persona, Isaac-Jacob-Israel equal Judaism.

God, in His word (the Holy Bible) mentions all of the personifications identified above. About each He has important things to say.

Because Jesus told the Jew Nicodemus, "Ye must be born again" (from John 3:7), we believe that all people (Jews, Arabs, Gentiles) must be born again in order to live eternally in peace with Almighty God. That requirement automatically identifies Jesus Christ as the top of the above-identified persona order.

What, then, of Judaism and Islam? Do they have value? Yes, they have value but apart from Jesus Christ they do not have Salvation value.

Why do Judaism and Islam not have Salvation value? Because Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, told the Jew, Nicodemus, "Ye must be born again" (John 3:7). A monent or so earlier Jesus had stated a scientific Given: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6).

So, as we consider the Christian Church at "Checkpoint Crisis", how does all this fit in?

First and foremost, Salvation is the most important reality on Planet Earth. When people leave Planet Earth (at death) they go either to Heaven or Hell. If they are Saved (have Salvation) they go to Heaven. If they are not Saved (do not have Salvation) they go to Hell. As "Christians" you should know this but I'm afraid some "Christian" churches no longer truly understand what it really means to be "Saved".

Current-day realities clearly indicate that many in the "Christian" church are not Saved. Not being Saved is not a new phenomenon in Abraham's neighborhood (Father Abraham of the book of Genesis). The Prophet Jeremiah lamented, "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved" (Jeremiah 8:20).

I contend that the lack of true Salvation in the Christian church is the reason for the current crisis. In many cases Christian churches are being led by unSaved people and thus Satan has installed his program and philisophies in the congregations. The result is a case of the blind leading the blind and they are all falling into the ditch.

The current-day ditches are many: The ditch of fornication, the ditch of adultery, the ditch of secularism, the ditch of gambling, the ditch of abortion, the ditch of homosexual activity (and there are more ditches on the horizon).

The Christian Church in the United States of America may not want to face the realilty that it is in crisis but the crisis is real nevertheless. The fact is, the Church in the United States of America is beginning to look like a "failed church". Fifty million innocent, helpless American children aborted since 1973 testify to that look of failure. Gambling prevalent throughout the nation testifies to that look of failure. State after state legalizing the "marrying" of men to men and women to women testifies of that look of failure.

If the Christian Church in the United States of American has not failed it is, without question, at "Checkpoint Crisis". Holiness and sin cannot both flourish in a nation simultaneously. Today I have trouble finding a person who is truly Holy. So, I conclude that, in the United States of America, Holiness is not flourishing. If Holiness is not flourishing then sin has a strong foothold.

A person cannot be both Holy and believe in killing innocent, helpless children in the mother's womb.

A person cannot be both Holy and believe in gambling away the financial blessings given by Almighty God.

A person cannot be both Holy and believe in the "marrying" of men to men and women to women".

What makes the appearance of failure in the Christian Church so catastrophic is the fact that we, the Christian Church", are the custodians of the "Ark of Safety" - the "Ark of Salvation". In other words, our primary function is to help people get Saved.

If we are not truly Saved, how can we help others get Saved? If we are supporting fornication, adultery, gambling, abortion and homosexual activity, how can we rescue others from supporting such sins?

Every American vote for Lottery (gambling) is a vote against the Christian Church.

Every American vote for abortion is a vote against the Christian Church.

Every Amerian vote for homosexual activity is a vote against the Christian Church.

And that's not all. Many in the Christian Church in the United States of America are participating in the desecration of the Lord's Day (perhaps they have never read Isaiah 58:13).

At any rate, clearly, the Christian Church in the United States of American is at "Checkpoint Crisis". Not only are we allowing the sins outlined above to polute our own nation, we are also allowing our government and the United Nations to cast upon the nations of the world those same unGodly practicies.

Thus, morally, by being too Spiritually weak to stem the Satanic atrocities listed above, the Christian Church in the United States of America is worse than our relatives - - Ishmael (Arabs,Islam) and Jacob (Jews, Israel). In international forums (i.e. The United Nations) the Arabs have stood against abortion and homosexual activity). Though we try to laden Islam with the mantle of "promoter of terrorism", in other moral issues (particularly those mentioned above) they have proved to be more noble than the current-day American church.

Just a word about Isamael: God told Abraham that He (God) would make Ishmael a great nation (Genesis 17:20). So, let us not dismiss, out of hand, Ishmael. However, Ishmael, (just like Isaac,Israel,Jews) must come to Jesus Christ for Salvaton.

So, though God promised to make Ishmael a great nation, he said he would establish his covenant with Isaac (Genesis 17:21). Isaac is of Abraham, David is of Abraham through Isaac, Jesus Christ is of Son of David. Jesus Christ is Son of the Living God.

God kept his word. He made Ishmael a great nation. He establish His covenant with Isaac and made him the greatest nation (by the advent of Jesus Christ and the Christian Church).

So, the Church being the greatest nation, we should be ashamed that Ismael is currently displaying more morality (by standing against abortion and homosexual activity) than is the greatest nation -- The Church of Jesus Christ. It truly looks like we are failing.

The Catholic Church has tried to stand for moral principles and is certainly doing a much better job than is the Protestant Church in the United States of America; yet, I am afraid I am discerning some wavering in our Catholic brethren. Satan is stoking the fires of immorality and its getting hot in the moral furnace. I advise our Catholic brethren to study Daniel Chapter 3 and pay very close attention to Verse 25.

Dearly Beloveds, Let us, then, understand that Checkpoint Crisis" is real. It is real today. But let us not imagine that things will not get worse. They will get worse. They will get much worse - - Satan will see to that.

If you have not read the Book of Revelation lately you really need to read it. We are truly living it. You need to get ready for what's coming - - or is almost here.

Chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation discusses the Mark of the Beast. Please know that anyone who gets the Mark of the Beast cannot be Saved.

It is likely that in the near future you will be required to accept the Mark of the Beast in order to make certain transactions. Those transactions could include buying and selling, traveling, etc. Again, remember: Anyone who accepts the Mark of the Beast cannot be Saved.

You probably imagine that people in the United States of America will not actually "make you" accept the Mark of the Beast. Don't be so sure about that. Let me relate to you an experience I had during the past two years:

In my secular job I work in a place that has keys and key boxes. Keys are locked in the key boxes. Two years ago the powers that be in my department decided to upgrade to an electronic, computer driven keybox. The new keybox employs a biological scan function in order to open the key box and get the key. When I saw it I became concerned that it was very much like biological marks that could possibly be characterized as the Mark of the Beast. I refused to engage in the biological marking process. I told them that I would be willing to access the key box using a password (it also allows access via a password function). They did not give me a password. So, I had no access to the keybox. I contacted a Christian legal ministry and explained my situation. They quicly sent to me volumes of legal reasons showing why I had a right to do what I had done. I communicated to my supervisors the information I received from the legal ministry. My department back off. (But to this day they have not given me access to that key box by use of the password function - - I still cannot access the key box - - when I need a key I have to ask others to get the key for me.)

So, don't expect people (even "Christians") in the United States of America to be understanding. As was my experience, yours may be similar or worse - - so, get ready. We truly are at "Checkpoint Crisis".

What to do: Read and believe Psalm 24, Psalm 27, Psalm 37, Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 124, Hebrews Chapter 11, Revelation Chapter 1, Revelation Chapter 2, Revelation Chapter 3, Revelation Chapter 4, Revelation Chapter 5, Revelation Chapter 6, Revelation Chapter 10, Revelation Chapter 13, Revelation Chapter 20, Revelation Chapter 21.

This article was written by Pastor Clarence William Page sometime between 2008 and 2014