Collapse

Search Result

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 100 users online. 7 members and 93 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,930 at 07:07 PM on 04-20-2019.

Search result already expired, please try a new search.

Menu

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• Staff Reporter 1
    NIH launches Database to Track Neurological Symptoms associated with COVID-19
    by Staff Reporter 1
    National Institutes of Health launches Database to Track Neurological Symptoms associated with COVID-19 | site |

"The body’s response to COVID-19 infection on the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscle can be particularly devastating."

(Information contained in National Institutes of Health [NIH] press release dated: January 26, 2021)

A new database will collect information from clinicians about COVID-19-related neurological symptoms, complications, and outcomes as well as COVID-19 effects on pre-existing neurological conditions. The COVID-19 Neuro Databank/Biobank (NeuroCOVID), which was created and will be maintained by NYU Langone Health, New York City, will be a resource of clinical information as well as biospecimens from people of all ages who have experienced neurological problems associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. The database is supported by the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of...
    01-27-2021, 08:20 AM
  • Staff Reporter 1
    Day One Message to Staff from Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen
    by Staff Reporter 1
    Day One Message to Staff from Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen | site |

(Information contained in U.S. Department of the Treasury press release dated: January 26, 2021)

January 26, 2021 Washington - - Today, after being sworn in as the 78th Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Treasury by Vice President Kamala D. Harris, Secretary Janet L. Yellen sent a letter to the 84,000 public servants of the Department. The text of the letter is below: Dear colleagues, My name is Janet Yellen, and a short while ago, I was sworn in as the 78th Secretary of the Treasury. It’s an incredible honor to join this team of 84,000 public servants. I can’t overstate that. When President Biden asked if I would accept the position of Treasury Secretary, I said “yes” in large part because I knew who I would be working with. I had just spent fourteen years at the Federal Reserv...
    01-27-2021, 07:53 AM
  • Staff Reporter 1
    Statement from the U.S. Department of Transportation on President Joseph R. Biden’s Made-In-America Executive Order
    by Staff Reporter 1
    Statement from the U.S. Department of Transportation on President Joseph R. Biden’s Made-In-America Executive Order | site |

(Information contained in U.S. Department of Transportation press release dated: January 25, 2021) Monday, January 25, 2021 - - The Department of Transportation is a strong supporter of Buy American and we applaud President Biden for taking bold action today to ensure our future is made in America -- and by American workers. The crises we face have created an opportunity to build back our economy better than before, and President Biden’s executive order will empower us to be a central force in our country’s recovery. We look forward to implementing President Biden’s Made in America executive order that will ensure transportation-related capital purchases, equipment, and supplies are acquired when available. In addition, we will also ensure that the President’s strong support of the Jones Act is realized so that onl...
    01-27-2021, 07:38 AM
  • Staff Reporter 1
    FDA Coronavirus COVID-19 Update - - - January 26, 2021
    by Staff Reporter 1
    U.S. Food and Drug Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: January 26, 2021 | site |

(Information contained in U.S. Food and Drug Administration [FDA] press release dated: January 26, 2021)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced the following actions taken in its ongoing response effort to the COVID-19 pandemic:
    • The agency has updated its FDA COVID-19 Response At-A-Glance Summary, which provides a quick look at facts, figures, and highlights on the FDA's response efforts.
    01-27-2021, 07:20 AM
  • Staff Reporter 1
    Remarks Of Acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel Federal Communications Commission
    by Staff Reporter 1
    Remarks Of Acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel Federal Communications Commission | site |

(Information contained in Federal Communications Commission [FCC] speech release dated: January 25, 2021)

Remarks of
    Acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel
    Federal Communications Commission

January 25, 2021

January 25, 2021 - - Good afternoon. It is an absolute honor to address you today as Acting Chairwoman. As you may know, last week President Biden designated me to take the reins of the Federal Communications Commission. I thank the President for the opportunity to lead this great agency at a time when its work is more important than ever before. The FCC staff is not just uncommonly talented and knowledgeable about communications law and policy, it’s also an exceptional group of public servants. I think public service is a special calling. I also like to think it...
    01-27-2021, 07:05 AM

Menu

Collapse

Menu

Collapse

Working...
X